I know many of you have either just purchased or are planning to purchase Distance Learning Online (DLO) for your children this year. DLO is a great way to simplify homeschooling, and parents who use it love it, but moving to something new and different can sometimes be a little challenging.
For all those new to DLO, here are a few articles with tips on how you can get organized and feel confident about the new homeschool year:
- Distance Learning Online comes with everything you need to successfully homeschool. The post How Are My Distance Learning Online Materials Organized gives a rundown of what items are included and how they’re used.
- See what some homeschool moms think about BJU Press curriculum, including Distance Learning in the post 6 Homeschool Moms Review BJU Press Homeschool Curriculum.
- Learn how a mother of four used Distance Learning to lighten her load in the post How One Homeschool Mom Managed Her Roles.
- Making Homeschool Easier discusses how Distance Learning Online can take a lot of the busywork out of homeschooling, giving you more time to spend on the important stuff.
- Learn how Distance Learning was a blessing to Meredith’s family in the post Three benefits my family received from BJU Press Distance Learning.
- How Can I Use That Distance Learning Online Feature introduces some of the more advanced features of DLO, including the ability to connect with other families.
For additional information on DLO, sample video lessons, and more visit the Distance Learning section of our website.